We're back to Friday and thanks for clicking in. It was a record day on Wall Street and you'll not believe why. Also, follow us on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour. Here's what we've got for you today:
- What are investors thinking anyway;
- McDonald's franchisees are not happy and why;
- The Cheesecake Factory has to pay up;
- The restaurant industry suffering yet again;
- Working after retirement age? You are not alone;
- Here's where the jobs are;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Movie theaters just got dumped on...big time.
Those stories plus, because it's Friday, Jeff Pitts is in from Cityview as we riff about a host of things going on in the Greater Des Moines Metro...and have some fun at the same time. From comedy at the Funnybone to drinking coffee, Irish whisky and what the heck is the matter with the West Des Moines streets...plus a shout out to Polk City and Kelsi Ziemann...why not, right? Click here to listen and have some fun already.
- December 4, 2020