Welcome to the Friday Edition of the Business News Headlines and yep, you can follow us on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Two things rocked Wall Street today;
- Tesla blows past sales numbers but...
- Women leaving the workforce in stunning numbers;
- Baby, it's cold outside. Restaurants feeling the chill;
- AirBnB is seeking some major cash in their IPO;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, we know what you are listening to...and it's growing.
Those stories PLUS we've got Jeff Pitts the managing editor for Cityview Magazine with Stuff to Do in the Des Moines Metro. Hey, it's Friday and YOU deserve to have a little fun. Click through to find out who we're talking about this week.
Thanks for listening!
- October 2, 2020