Each week Jeff Pitts the managing editor for Cityview Magazine stops by to chat about "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week and then we often get off on something...very different. Hey, it's Friday and here are some of the things on tap:
- Tonight you can "Tee Hee" at Tee Hee;
- Slaughter Hours is open...if you dare;
- Jester Park and Iowa Ghosts;
- The Blank Park Zoo is having a celebration;
- FLEA MARKET but no Gun Show at the Fairgrounds;
- Wolly's havin' a band;
- Tom McDonald and Ghost Stories at Vaudeville Mews
- Central College and "Doubt"
- Food Truck Thursday;
- Chad Hitsman and Knives;
- Valley Junction stuff.
Thanks for listening!
- October 2, 2020