Welcome back to a new set of downs...so to speak. It's a Monday and we've got some of the top business news headlines for you to digest. It's what we do...each weekday. Let's go!
- One, Two, Three records today;
- He lifts off into space but the stock sinks;
- Meanwhile this billionaire was in court and why;
- Get ready to shell out more for ESPN+;
- White Farmers vs. Black Farmers...it's a story;
- Warren Buffett abandons a gas pipeline deal and why;
- The Wall Street Report;
- We ain't out of the woods yet...new COVID19 numbers.
Also with us for the interview is Ro Crosbie the President/CEO of Tero International and we're talking about making mistakes. Sure we've all made them but...what we do after realizing our mistake has a huge impact on your ability to lead. That and a new offering from Tero is right here.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- July 12, 2021