Today we've got a bit of a different newscast. We're mostly sticking to business with a look at what drove Wall Street down this morning plus:
- Jeff Bezos sold a bunch of Amazon stock for...
- The Apple Card has rolled out - what you need to know;
- President Trump is "watching" Google;
- Walmart and the new security issues;
- A luxury retailer in bankruptcy;
- For prior Fed Chairs warn of politics;
- The Salvation Army Story that surprised me.
Thanks for listening and remember to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday, hour-long business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- August 6, 2019