Yesterday was a record setting day on Wall Street. Today? Not so much...everybody must be out voting? It's the business news headlines for Tuesday the 5th of November. Lets's go:
- Wall Street slowed today in the face of China questions;
- American's buy lots of imported stuff;
- Speaking of buying check Costco;
- Buying, Selling and Returning with UPS;
- Samsung and their chip troubles;
- The Internet is becoming less...free.
Those stories plus a conversation with Tracey Pearson from Tero International. We're talking about the world of talking...or better put...the art of effective communication. Come by as Tracey offers up some solid communication tips and we'll also chat a bit about Detroit. We share that....too. Click to listen in.
Thanks for coming by!
- November 5, 2019