Welcome to the Halloween Edition of the Business News Headlines...and yes, it was scary today on Wall Street. Stories we've got for you today:
- The comeback for J.C. Penny might mean less clothing and more yoga;
- Ford is closing another plant according to the tentative UAW contract;
- We've got a Halloween Candy story for you;
- The "go to" store for low income shoppers is....
- What happened and why on Wall Street.
Also today, Brad Anderson from AARP-Iowa joins me to chat it up about the Des Moines, Iowa City Council Forum they recently held. You'll learn about the top areas of concern for their membership, "complete streets", creating age friendly cities, new ideas for transportation...and more To listen to that conversation, click here.
- October 31, 2019