The Fed cut interest rates by a quarter of a percent and at first the markets went..."Meh..." That story and more today:
- What caused the "Meh" early today;
- What's in a name? Ask Molson Coors;
- What health care has to do with lagging wages;
- Some new GDP concerns;
- So those rising steel prices? Not so fast;
- Beggars Night explained;
- Twitter says "NO!" to political advertising.
Those stories and a conversation with Dr. Tom Ahart the Superintendent of the Des Moines Public Schools about a vote coming up on Tuesday of next week that will have a major impact on students and facilities. We'll explain how an increase in the tax levy for physical plant won't increase property taxes. THe vote is on the Physical Plant and Equipment Levy or PPEL. Take a few minutes to learn more. You can hear that conversation here.
Thanks for listening!
- October 30, 2019