Even with continuing headwinds Wall Street was able to pull off a win today. Welcome to the Business News Headlines for Thursday the 3rd of October. On tap today:
- The Jobs Report is due tomorrow morning and it's important;
- President Trump signs an executive order about Medicare;
- The housing sector seems to be booming;
- Young people are leaving glitzy cities for lower cost communities;
- Unions, Nurses and Wages it seems to be a trend;
- Tesla disappoints and its stock suffers.
Those stories and for the interview I'll visit with Natalie Veldhouse a research associate from the Iowa Policy Project about the little known reality that Iowa is such a low wage state, why it matters and what forces are at work to keep it that way. That stunning conversation is right here.
Thanks for listening!
- October 3, 2019