The markets struggled all day over concern about recent financial issues in Europe and in the end the major markets were up only slightly. In other business news on this Monday:
- A travel agency goes under and strands thousands of people;
- Where are American's on a national health care program;
- Apple to return to Austin for manufacturing at least one computer;
- More layoffs for General Motors workers;
- Music, the law and "Stairway to Heaven".
Also today Laura Kinnard joins us to talk it up about business events in the Greater Des Moines Metro this week. You can hear all of that right here.
And we're talking mental health with Peggy Huppert from NAMI-Iowa. If everything is being blamed on mental health issues why aren't we paying more attention to funding program that will...work? And, that's just the first question. Click here to listen.
Thanks for listening!
- September 23, 2019