It was a mixed bag on Wall Street today as the Dow came off session highs dragged down by McDonald's and Traveler's Insurance. We've got these stories for you today:
- Has Harley-Davidson turned the corner;
- Verizon and the "Streaming Wars";
- Car prices continue to climb;
- Housing prices going up...again;
- Shopping Malls and Housing...a return to the 1920's;
- Tough talk about...diapers.
Those stories and a visit from Connie Grinder in "A Mother's Tale of Mental Illness". I heard her speak last month at a NAMI-Iowa walk and asked her to share her story with you. You can listen in here.
Thanks for coming by!
- October 22, 2019