Welcome back to a busy week! In the newscast today we'll share several stories that will interest you plus you'll hear from four entrepreneurs who are working it at The Runway a new co-working site in the nearly empty Southridge Mall. Then Laura Kinnard is in to chat about that project and some events. Today:
- Amazon shipping out of date and spoiled food?
- Ford Motor Company and the botched Explorer rollout;
- Will they or won't they ratify the GM/UAW agreement;
- Boeing stock in free fall;
- GrubHub disappoints;
- Bottled water takes a hit.
Also today you'll meet four entrepreneurs who are part of The Runway. You can hear their stories here.
And, because it's Monday...Laura Kinnard joins me to talk about The Runway as well as share some upcoming business events. Listen to that here.
Thanks for coming by!
- October 21, 2019