We've got plenty in store for you this afternoon as we wonder, out loud, what in the world is going on with the U.S. China trade deal....Here we go:
- Deal? No Deal? Sounds like a TV Game Show;
- Chick fil-A is changing their giving;
- WeWork said to be laying off thousands;
- FedEx and the New York Times in a brawl;
- Markets closed higher but oh the agony;
- Dunkin to get rid of their classic foam cups;
- Women leaving banking and why.
Those stories and Laura Kinnard from Drake University and DMACC and author of DMBizMixer joins me to chat it up about Entrepreneur Month, some business events a social event in Urbandale and more. To listen to that all you need to do is click here.
- November 18, 2019