Uncertainty over any U.S. and China trade deal kept the markets in check. Welcome to the Thursday edition of the business news headlines:
- A Majority of Americans don't feel the economic love;
- Sears is laying off more folks;
- Walmart released their Black Friday sales;
- Wall Street had another "Meh" sorta day;
- Throwback Thursday - The Flip Phone is back.
Those stories plus Connie Ryan the Executive Director of the Interfaith Alliance of Iowa joins me to talk about faith, public policy and gun violence. No, not another vigil but action. You can hear that conversation here.
Thanks for listening!
- November 14, 2019