It's Veterans Day in the United States and Remembrance Day in Canada and the UK. Welcome to the Business News Headlines for the 11th day of November. Inside:
- Wall Street struggles due to uncertainty;
- Boeing says its 737 will go airborne in January;
- Walgreens to go private?
- Google is mining health data;
- Subway is fighting franchise owner;
- Amazon and a "real" grocery store;
- Sen. Cory Booker talks small business;
- You can NOW register for RAGBRAI.
Thanks for listening.
- November 11, 2019