Each weekday we offer up the top business news headlines on your time. No need to sit and wait you can take us with you wherever you go and at any time. Here's what we have on tap for you today:
- The markets tried, honest;
- Google CEO in D.C. today and it was quite a show;
- Firefox launches new stuff today;
- Pacific Gas & Electric facing dozens of suits some angry at company advertising;
- Terminating an employee during the holiday...some thoughts;
- Open hostility in the Oval Office today;
- What happened on Wall Street and why;
- LinkedIn co-founder Allen Blue weighs in on the Rural experiment in Iowa.
Those stories and a conversation about the business side of public speaking. Our guest is Karen McCullough from Houston, Texas who has been in the field for 20 years. We'll chat about that and she'll offer some tips for those of you who think public speaking is for you. Click here to listen!
Thanks for listening!
- December 11, 2018