It's the final day of 2020...who's ready? Here's what business news we've got cooked up for you on this the New Years Eve Edition. A programing note, we're off tomorrow but watch our Twitter Stream @IOB_NewsHour for some great interviews from the past year.
- Wall Street has a record year;
- Meanwhile investors are ignoring several issues;
- The best of times, the worst of times;
- Mortgage rates fall yet again, but...
- Vaccine delivery is...in a word...awful;
- Target issues children's clothing recall;
- There is also a massive pet food recall;
- The JC Penny CEO is...out;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Jillian Michaels says we're going to be working out at...home.
Those stories plus Jeff Pitts from Cityview with his New Years Eve look at stuff to do in the Greater Des Moines Metro. To hear that...click here!
Thanks for listening.
- December 31, 2020