It's the final day of November 2020 and if you're like us...that was one heck-of-a long month...whew! Here's what we've got for the business news headlines:
- Was today an early warning about December;
- More job cuts in the oil industry and why;
- J.C. Penny and what's next;
- Facebook made a purchase because...
- An early 2021 prediction;
- Forces are colliding in the housing market;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And the $44 billion dollar merger and why it matters.
Thanks for listening!
- November 30, 2020