Ever wonder where the disconnect is? Stocks rallied today while 32% of Americans missed making their July housing payment. Here are the stories we've got for you today:
- That housing story is a shocker;
- Americans are moving and why;
- Mortgage rates hit an all time low;
- Amazon to share more sellers information;
- Fraud and the Paycheck Protection Program...no, really?
- Companies slash dividends and it's a big number;
- The Wall Street Report
- Colleges sue the Trump administration.
Those stories plus you'll meet two summer interns who are working and learning at Tero International. Meet Jessica Durbala and Niko Dedic and what they are doing, where they hope to go and what opportunities are in front of them. To listen, click here.
Thanks for coming by!
- July 8, 2020