It's Friday...man did that come up fast this week. It's the business news headlines and we start off with the jobs report and the impact on Wall Street and...you:
- The Jobs Report and Wages;
- Six ways to save money...and food;
- Facebook in trouble...again;
- Too much coffee? Not in Chicago;
- September = iPhones;
- Skills and your career...lots of folks say they don't have 'em.
Those stories and more along with Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine with "Stuff to DO" in the Des Moines, Iowa Metro. Look, we spend every day on serious stuff...at least once a week we'll share some fun stuff...and stories from "brick-banging" to learning to be a director with some jousting thrown in for flavor. Here you go!
- September 6, 2019