The markets were supposed to...go up today. That's not exactly what happened as as you can see by the close. Ouch Why and what else are in the news today:
- What happened on Wall Street and why;
- The U.S. has a problem with...productivity;
- Why watching productivity matters;
- Bank of American raises their minimum wage;
- You, yes you, are spending way too much on your vehicle;
- A grocery store story;
- A big soccer deal is headed to Des Moines, Iowa.
Those stories plus the organization that is taking on the high cost of prescription drugs is serious and elected officials at the federal and state level need to pay attention because these folks...vote. Brad Anderson is our guest and we'll talk about that and more. To listen, click here.
Thanks for listening!
- November 6, 2019