It's the business news headlines for Wednesday the 4th of September and have we got the stories ramped up for you today...starting with Hong Kong:
- The Stock Market and Global Realities;
- The deficit narrows but our deficit with China grows;
- Purdue Pharma said to prepare for bankruptcy;
- Kicking over 3 million people off of food stamps;
- You and your boss...a love hate relationship?
Those stories and more along with a conversation with Ro Crosbie the founder and president of Tero International about retaining employees. Look, we get it that finding high quality people is tough but why take the chance of losing the good employees you have? Every manager or business owner should listen to these tips on employee retention. You can hear that conversation here.
- September 4, 2019