It's the final day of August 2020. Thanks, once again, for coming by for the business news headlines. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Success doesn't always mean your stock will soar;
- Guess what happened to Zoom's revenue;
- Consumers win as airlines dump change fees;
- Drones and Amazon: Is it a bird, a plane???? Nah...
- Has your credit been...reduced;
- The Wall Street Report
- Dating has taken a hit due to COVID19 what about children?
Those stories PLUS you'll meet Mike Harlow in this Small Business Spotlight. Mike is an entrepreneur from Hannibal, Missouri and he is, sort of, a "storm chaser". To hear that segment just click here.
- August 31, 2020