August goes down as the second worst month of the year for Wall Street but don't celebrate the end of the month too loudly. We'll tell you why coming up today. In other business news headlines:
- Hope and second thoughts drove the markets;
- The trucking industry and trouble ahead;
- U.S. cities where middle class families can't live;
- If rising costs bug you, wait until Sunday;
- Heard of "Right to Repair"? You will today with Admiral Joe Sestak;
- Baseball changes in the future.
Thanks for listening!
- August 30, 2019