Wall Street had a good day based on earnings that beat estimates and we'll share some of the stories on that today. Also:
- Meatless Meat is a BIG thing for Burger King;
- Homeowners NOT getting home equity loans;
- Google to buy Fitbit?
- JP Morgan said to be cutting NYC workforce;
- Is your job already obsolete?
- The gig economy and a new...gig.
Those stories and our regular feature with Laura Kinnard of Curated Growth, Drake University and DMACC where she teaches entrepreneurship. She's in at the start of each week to share with you business events happening in the Greater Des Moines Metro. Places to learn and places to be seen. You can hear that conversation right here.
Thanks for listening!
- October 28, 2019