All signs pointed to a lower open on Wall Street and the Dow did sink early in the day but rebounded as energy stocks took over. That store and more like these wait for you a click away:
- The Inverted Yield Curve means...what?
- Retail isn't, they say, in major trouble;
- Hudson's Bay is selling Lord & Taylor;
- Facebook and Political Advertising;
- Great Britain to shutter Parlament. No, not kidding.
Those stories and more along with this TWO part conversation with Congresswoman Cindy Axne who represents Iowa's Third Congressional District. In Part One we talk about some of the accomplishments going on in Washington D.C. even as people say "nothing is happening". That and more in this first part.
In Part Two of our conversation with Congresswoman Cindy Axne we talk about jobs, agriculture and more about health care, education...older Iowans and caregiving. Here is Part Two.
- August 28, 2019