Welcome to Monday and the business news headlines for the 24th of June...thanks as always for being here and clicking through. Today we've got these stories and a click away for Laura Kinnard.
- Along with everything else Midwestern Farmers face big hurdles;
- Gaming is gambling you are into throwing $ at them;
- The fast food world has a new star;
- Fresh beef and McDonald's a good investment;
- Legal issues between two big companies over a name;
- Supreme Court and tariffs;
- New issues with Iran;
- Robots at Casey's?
Those stories plus Laura Kinnard from DMBizMixer.com joins me to chat it up about art as a business, the Des Moines Social Club (not to be confused with the Social Media Club of Des Moines...which we also talk about), the DSM Magazine event and networking for women. To hear all of that...click here.
Thanks for listening!
- June 24, 2019