Yesterday it was manufacturing numbers that sent the markets down...today the employment numbers did the same. Welcome to the business news headlines for Wednesday the 2nd of October. Today:
- The markets tanked and why;
- The U.S. has a "hiring" problem;
- High prices got you down? There is Zulily ya know;
- What's new for cars? The 7 year loan;
- Automakers see trouble ahead;
- Why not spend $ on your current workforce...no, really.
Those stories and more along with this conversation with Kari Carney and Julia McGuire from 1,000 Friends of Iowa. I know...right? You'll hear about the work they do and why it's becoming even more important as we look to the future of climate change. Listen here.
- October 2, 2019