Just when you thought it was safe to come out...more tough tariff talk from the White House. Welcome to the business news headlines for Tuesday the 2nd day of July. On tap for you today:
- An awkward moment for Nike;
- Everything it would seem reeks of politics;
- Low fuel prices means an increase in these vehicle sales;
- Buying clothing? A surprising place to do so;
- Americans are flocking to Canada to save their lives;
- Heard of Job Ghosting? You will today.
Those stories and more along with a conversation about employee incentives and how they can quickly turn into a sense of entitlement. It's not that you should quit doing employee incentives but...Ro Crosbie from Tero International says you need to really think through the effort. Otherwise it can backfire on you. Here is that conversation.
Thanks for listening!
- July 2, 2019