Thursday Sep 19, 2019
The Business News Headlines & More 19 September 2019
Today we're at the Central Iowa Business Conference being held in Des Moines and hosted by the Urbandale, Iowa Chamber of Commerce. In the business news today:
- Wall Street struggled all day ending mixed;
- The global economy...some issues;
- Truckers are...worried and why you should be too;
- Sales of existing homes shot up in August;
- Jeff Bezos gets aggressive on climate change;
- More worries for folks seeing to retire.
Those stories and a conversation about home sales, house building and mortgage rates with John Cannon from Wintrust Mortgage. He's got some thoughts about all of those things and we listened. Click here to...listen yourself.
Thanks for listening!
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.