We're rolling through a Friday and the markets reacted positively to some news from Microsoft. To check on the numbers follow us on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour for regular updates. Today we've got these interesting business stories for you:
- JCPenney trying to buy time...but for...what;
- China losing manufacturing factories but to where;
- Divorce rates for folks over 50 are skyrocketing;
- The impact on men and women who get a "Grey Divorce";
- Is your boss...spying on you? Do you...know.
Those stories and because it's Friday we've got Trevor Babcock and Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine in to chat it up about Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro" this weekend into next week. To hear that wacky conversation just click here.
Thanks for listening!
- July 19, 2019