There was some good news on the business front today and you would have thought that might supercharge the markets but...it was not to be. The Dow posted a modest gain of 23 points to 27,025 the S&P 500 was up by 8 points and the Nasdaq out performed up by 32 points to end the day at 8,156.
- The Markets and what happened;
- Is the White House manipulating the markets;
- China and Ag will they or won't they;
- Taco Bell and advertising;
- Space Suits are ready for you.
Those stories and a conversation with Jamie Fitzgerald who is the Polk County, Iowa Auditor. Jamie is in to talk about the many changes voters will face this November and how to go about the voting process. There are some differences to past years and a recent court case to talk about. Here too is the Iowa Secretary of State website. You can hear that episode here.
Thanks for listening!
- October 17, 2019