Wall Street started the day up but by the bell the Dow ended...flat. It's the business news headlines for today and here's what we've got for you:
- Tech keeps marching forward;
- Louis DeJoy and the pricy new hires;
- U.S. Infrastructure center stage this week;
- She will be co-writing and directing a new movie about...
- Amazon and the new Luxury Products portal;
- Payment deferrals...how many Americans are doing this;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The Apple Show from today.
Those stories and we'll welcome Debbie Marshall to our broadcast. Debbie is the principal at Thrive Consulting and she's here to offer up some tips and ideas to help job seekers stand out from the crowd in a very, very tight job market. To listen, just click here.
Thanks for coming by!
- September 15, 2020