Yesterday investors weren't so sure about the future of trade talks with China. Today they threw all of that out the window... Welcome to the business news headlines for Tuesday the 15th of October. Just a click away:
- What drove Wall Street today;
- The Turkish economic sanctions? Yawn;
- Could the GM strike be nearing an end;
- Two words for used car buyers: Buyer Beware;
- Companies that are cool but not making a dime;
- The AMC cinema chain to stream...no, really;
- In case you've run out of stuff to worry about....
Those stories plus a conversation with Brent Roske the Iowa State Director for 2020 Democratic hopeful John Delaney. A press release from that campaign caught our eye so we sit down with Brent to chat about the Heartland Startup Tour. Mixing politics with...business. Click here to listen.
Thanks for coming by!
- October 15, 2019