We can share with you that the Dow closed up today...the 8th day in a row. It's the business news headlines for Friday the 13th...I know..right?
- The markets opened higher and closed mixed;
- You, yes YOU, are responsible for the economy;
- Whole Foods is kicking about 1,900 off health care coverage;
- Mortgage rates are back in the news;
- Freddie and Fannie and our new love affair with them;
- Remember the "Foxfire Books" dust them off for the Millenials in your life.
Thanks for listening!
- September 13, 2019