For many of us waking up this morning our first thought was, "This is 9/11..." And remembering where we were on that awful morning that is seared into our memory. Here are the business news headlines from today:
- Family lifeline...seasonal jobs;
- The New York Times and employees/child care;
- NYSE and taxes...they just want to move;
- Meet the country that wants to pay with scrap iron;
- A bunch of tech IPO's next week;
- The Wall Street Report
- Martha Stewart and a bit of cannabis if you please.
Those stories plus Jeff Pitts the managing editor of Cityview is back with us for a look at some Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro..from music to sports to jousting. To listen just click here.
Thanks for coming by!
- September 11, 2020