Remember what some were calling "Happy Talk" as state after state rushed to open up "business as usual"? That was just last week. Today investors and America had second thoughts. Here's what we have for you today:
- The U.S. says a second "shut down" would do even more damage;
- Ever hear of the Great Frost of 1709? You will today;
- Walmart and "multi-cultural" products. Say...what?
- The health of Black Owned businesses;
- A second round of stimulus dollars;
- The Wall Street Report;
- More and more businesses are becoming vocal about society issues.
Those stories plus you'll meet professional voice actor Abi Horton. We found Abi quite by accident and glad we did. We think you'll enjoy her story and how she is able to work both sides of the Atlantic. Abi Horton is right here.
Thanks for listening!
- June 11, 2020