Today the Dow topped 27,000 for the first time in history. What happened and why? We'll share that story plus offer you the news on these issues:
- The White House abandoned plans for more affordable drugs;
- Bad news for many women...think Charming Charlies;
- Dollar General wants to lure better heeled customers;
- An American manufacturer sees profits in trouble and we'll share why;
- Hate Robo-Calls? AT&T says come see us.
Those stories plus Brad Anderson the State Director for AARP-Iowa will share with you their plan to bring 20 presidential candidates to five Iowa cities in six days to talk about the important issues facing the over 370,000 members of AARP-Iowa. It's a big, really big, deal. To listen to that conversation click here!
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday, hour-long business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday starting at 5pm Central. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- July 11, 2019