Wall Street trended higher today on the hope that the U.S. and China will see some progress this week. In other business news today:
- If you are looking for a slightly used vehicle we've got good news;
- China wants something from the NBA they are not willing to give;
- Social Security folks get a bump;
- The UAW strike day 23 and an update;
- Stress out due to money? Yes say Gen X...
- Want a job? Delivery is a big deal;
- A happy job? Work from home and make...more.
Those stores and our Small Business Spotlight shines on Nancy Emmert from Pure and Lasting Transformation. Nancy is a health and wellness coach...and her uptempo spirit caused us to take notice. Click here to listen.
Thanks for coming by!
- October 10, 2019