Welcome to a new month and a holiday shortened work week for many of us. Today the markets started out with a bang...moderated a bit but by the bell the Dow was up 117 points to 26,717 the NASDAQ gained a whopping 84 points and the S&P 500 was up by over 22 points. In other business news headlines:
- Another daily newspaper shuttered today;
- Millennials are following in their parents and grandparents footsteps;
- What are the top five performing franchises in the U.S.
- And, what five franchises are in trouble;
- Wells Fargo and Principal Financial in the news;
- Facing an industry turnover rate of 117% this chain does something different.
Those stories plus some time with Laura Kinnard from DMBizMixer.com as we talk about road diets, food diets, business blogging and even some networking events in this short week. To hear that, just click here.
Thanks for listening!
- July 1, 2019