Wednesday Mar 15, 2023
The Business News Headlines for 15 March 2023
Midweek and the Business World is still stuck on worries about bank failures and now a new player has emerged as one of Europe's largest lenders is signaling trouble. We've got a story about "surge pricing" and what that is along with some Mint Mobile news. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- What to make about banking issues in Europe;
- That bit of news roiled the US Markets;
- Retail sales numbers came out today;
- Some odd news from Kellogg's;
- What "surge pricing" is and might it hit retail?
- Two chicken processing facilities are closing and why;
- Bird flu in...Iowa? Say it ain't so.
- Need some help with your rent? We have a story;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Ryan Reynolds, Mint Mobile and T-Mobile...a match!
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.