The markets shrugged off a lousy jobs report and opened higher this morning. Hera are the business news headlines we've got for you today:
- Looks like we stopped hiring;
- China now targeting a major automaker;
- Not new and shinny but some of America's oldests businesses still in business;
- The car company that sells only 33 cars a month in the U.S.;
- The one very bright spot in retail malls is...
- Russia and Twitter - It's worse than we thought.
Those stories and more along with a conversation with James Goodlett who we think is one of the most talented musicians we've ever met. His music is something out of film production and it's not only dramatic but also very original. James Goodlett and his mission to become...more. You can hear that conversation here.
Thanks for coming by!
- June 5, 2019