We've got the business news headlines for you and they are just a click away. Today you'll learn more about these stories and we go Out to Lunch with political organizer Pete D'Alessandro. Here's what's on tap today:
- The stuff you buy isn't going up in price;
- Good news for drivers;
- Two retail stories (Walmart & Kohls);
- Why a company is scraping the launch of it's new laptop;
- Wait! Amazon DIDN'T succeed at something?
- How about a "submarine car";
- Reverse mortagages are coming back to haunt;
- The employees that don't want a raise.
Those stories and Quick Bites with our Out to Lunch Guest Pete D'Alessandro. Three questions we ask each of our guests. It will help you get to know our thought leader and political organizer. To hear Quick Bites click here.
Then we go Out to Lunch at Trostel's Dish with Pete and talk politics. Chicago politics, Illinois politics, unions, Iowa politics, and something called "Democratic Socialism" that Pete says scares the hell out of folks until they realize how many things are already working for them that comes from Democratic Socialism. To hear that conversation, over lunch, click here..
Thanks for coming by!
- June 12, 2019