Each day we bring you the business news headlines on your time. Today we've got a bunch of interesting stories. Let's go!
- The Dow opened higher but will it last;
- The most valuable brand in the world is...
- Stuff you didn't know: Shutterfly sold;
- Will they stop the Sprint/T-Mobile merger;
- Iconic products, you know, that are no longer made in the U.S.A.;
- Might want to wait to fill up;
- President Trump Tweets more attacks;
- Did you "smile" for the candid camera?
Those stories and a conversation with the Editor in Chief of Entrepreneur Magazine, Jason Feifer. He is all about sharing with businesses owners and managers that thinking like an entrepreneur will pay big dividends. To hear that conversation just click here.
Thanks for listening!
- June 11, 2019