Each weekday we bring you some interesting business news stories about everything from mergers, deals, food and marketing. Here's what we have for you today...the 10th Day of June, 2019.
- Robots are breaking out of their cages;
- Signs of deep economic troubles for the south;
- Fiat Chrysler makes a play for autonomous cars;
- Two multi-billion dollar deals;
- Tattoos OK says Air New Zealand;
- The "mood lighting" says for another year;
- Power lunches going the way of the three martini lunch;
- Beyond Meat is beyond successful.
Those stories and Laura Kinnard from DMBizMixer.com and Drake University pops in for a conversation about money, starting a business at 50+, networking and crickets as...food. No, really. To listen to that conversation just click here.
Thanks for coming by!!
- June 10, 2019