You've heard of the "Carrot or the Stick" approach right? Well, it looks like we've run out of carrots and the government as well as corporations are taking the stick approach to getting a vaccination. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Yesterday it was anti-vax stuff today it's college;
- Some new vaccine mandate orders;
- United Airlines is also getting tough;
- Taco Bell wants your empty sauce packets;
- Talking pay and bonuses at Walmart;
- Corporate spending is up but not on what you might think;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Not all cities rank the same when it comes to remote work.
Thanks for being here!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- September 9, 2021