Hi and thanks for clicking through to the Friday Edition of the Business News Headlines. Here's what we've got teed up for you today:
- Can the U.S. Economy weather a second wave;
- Jamie Dimon the economy and office work;
- Shaq is getting into the investment business;
- Another sad theater story and what about Broadway;
- Apple, 5G and a disappointment;
- The Wall Street Report
- Hey how about that office dress code...even if working from home.
Those stories plus a little Friday Fun with Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine. We've got "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. Click here to listen and have some fun, you deserve it.
Thanks for listening!
- October 9, 2020