There were times last week when we wondered if we'd make it to Monday...whew! Today we've got these business news headlines and then a fun, but informative conversation with a new friend from Fort Worth, Texas. But first:
- Two things impacted the markets;
- Why Uber shares were up so much;
- Would you eat a....McPlant?
- The news that rocked the world today;
- Santa to take a hit this year;
- Coca Cola continues to cull;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The disappearing MBA program.
Those stories PLUS you'll meet "recovering attorney" Malone Ranger who is now a noted public speaker and, get this, is the Mid-Day Air Personality on 95.9 The Ranch in Fort Worth, Texas. Learn the "Business of Being Malone Ranger" by clicking through right here.
Thanks for listening!
- November 9, 2020