It's the business news headlines on a very chilly May 9th...thanks, as always for clicking through. Today we're going to share with you these stories:
- Nike knows what's wrong and they are out to disrupt;
- The Markets - China - U.S. Don't ask;
- More retail stores to close making 2019 a record;
- A Facebook founder says the company should be broken up;
- Home buyers can't get a mortgage because of this really weird reason;
- Uploaded photos and facial recognition software...sold to the military?
- What happened on Wall Street and why.
Plus we'll be talking food and a bit of family history with Paul McSheehy who manages Trostel's Dish. Paul married into the Trostel family and he'll share some stores about his famous father-in-law and chat about the restaurant that is our new partner for our Out to Lunch series. Click here to listen to the back-story of Trostel's Dish.
Thanks for coming by!
- May 9, 2019