It was the biggest one-day drop of the Dow...ever. That story and what the president had to say about tops our newscast today.:
- Markets fall but no mention of the coronavirus;
- Wall Street wants to work from home;
- Hand Sanitizer made by prison labor;
- Fear of Flying is...real;
- Nissan sees vehicle sales off by 80%;
- Oil take a beating today think...Russia;
- The Wall Street Report
- Middle Class Americans not getting married.
Those stories and this could very well be the shortest DMBizEvents segment...ever! Here Laura Kinnard from DMACC and Drake University and The Runway Innovation and Events Studio chats it up about FUSE Des Moines and The Iowa Center as well as One Million Cups Des Moines and her upcoming open house and a Media Day next week in Valley Junction. We don't need much of your time this week. Go! Here is that LINK.
Thanks for listening!
- March 9, 2020